How to Get Out of Your "Coronavirus Brain" and TAKE CHARGE!
Right now a lot of people across the world are feeling pretty "powerless"! But, those of us who have suffered from addiction, betrayal trauma and other significant trials—WE actually possess the raw experience, resilience, knowledge and tools to STEP UP and STEP INTO the role of "Servant Leaders." In this episode, you'll learn how to GET OUT of your "Coronavirus Brain" and TAKE CHARGE!
- YOU are NOT your brain! Become a "Forceful Stage Director" and help others do the same. There are more important things than pallets of toilet paper!
- "A Feeling is Just a Feeling"—You can remain calm in ANY circumstances and show others how to do the same.
- The greatest protection you have against this virus is a STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM! And a CRITICAL part of attaining this is your DAILY SELF-CARE ROUTINE!
- The opposite of worry and panic is CONNECTION! Let go of "ME" in this crisis and embrace "WE." Even with "social distancing" you can still CONNECT!
- Out of the greatest struggle and adversity comes the greatest growth and development. Because of what you've already been through, you are UNIQUELY equipped to be a SERVANT-LEADER in these tough times!
You KNOW more than you realize and you are more capable than you might think! If we are willing, God always turns everything for our good! Allow Him to use YOU in brining about that miracle!
Visit the PBSE website at: pbsepodcast.com
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services