How to Handle Life's Ambushes With Navy SEAL, Jason Redman
- You need to gain some perspective to overcome
- Suffering is included in this process
- Stop focusing inward. Perspective helps you realize you're not alone and others have overcome the same or worse.
- How to handle life ambushes
- To launch the ambush you're trying to get the enemy to stop fighting back by getting them in the "X"
- In life when we have bad things happen the mechanics to handle it are the same for us as humans: we hunker down and look back at what we lost vs. forward to where we need to go
- It's like quicksand. The longer you sit the deeper you are pulled in and the harder it becomes to move on.
- Don't place unrealistic expectations on yourself like "I'm not worthy of ever being happy again since ABC happened to me."
- Sometimes we need to move and find cover to relieve the pressure and make a better decision.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store