How to Heal Your Metabolism with Kate Deering
For over 25 years Kate Deering has been involved in the health and fitness industry helping men and women of all ages achieve optimal health and wellness. Her expertise is based on certifications as a CHEK Exercise Coach, CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach 2, Olympic Lifting Coach, Z-health practitioner and a Certified Nutritional Consultant. Kate is the author of the book, "How to Heal Your Metabolism", which gives a completely different perspective on what is healthy for you and what is not. If you think you are doing everything right, and are not getting the results you want, you need to read this book.
In this episode
- How Kate went from working out two hours a day and eating a low carb diet to feeling tired, having unexplained weight gain and other hormonal dysfunctions.
- What is the metabolism and how we can test it to see how it is functioning
- Why sugar in the right form is necessary to raise and maintain the metabolism.
- Why dieting and over exercising cause your metabolism to slow down
- How to begin repairing your metabolism so you can eat food and lose weight
You can find Kate at www.katedeering.com
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out which hormones are stopping you from losing weight.
Order your hormone kit today and get a FREE 30 day Hormone Detox meal plan.
Checkout the Women's Wellness shop for everything you need for bioidentical hormone therapy and support supplements,