How to Help Family Who Won’t or Can’t Help Themselves | Understanding Family Obligation - 886
Trigger warning: Please know this episode talks about mental health and some very dark topics.
Recently, Chalene has addressed the painful topic of mental Health. She has shared her own story, insight and advice from her own personal experience.
She continues to receive many questions and personal messages from people who are going through or have gone through similar sad and tragic events.
However, Chalene is not a professional mental health expert or a trained psychologist.
So, she has asked her best friend, Dr. Mcayla Sarno, to answer some of these questions as well as give her guidance and advice on: boundaries, the guilt you feel, the difference between helping and rescuing and so much more.
Change Your Business, Change Your Life…IN JUST 3 DAYS! Join Chalene and Brock at MIA Live!!! By going to chalene.com/live
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor Go to Mysoulcbd.com/chalene and 15% off will be automatically taken at checkout
Get Your 10 Instagram Reels Template for FREE! Go to instaclubhub.com/10reels
Links From Today’s Episode:
- Listen to the episode “Finding the Right Therapist for EMDR and Leaving Neverland Follow up with Dr. Mcayla Sarno” - #399
- Learn more about Dr. Mcayla at drmcayla.com
- More information on Intensive Treatments
- Send Dr. Mcayla an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Dr Mcayla Instagram @drmcayla
Be sure to subscribe to Chalene’s YouTube channel !!!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!