How to Help Our Kids with Weight and Body Image - 905
Parents are in charge of their children’s health — both mentally and physically. And hopefully, more importantly, WANT the best for their kids' overall wellbeing. But it’s inevitable that parents will mess up from time to time.
Today, Chalene provides tips for parents that’ll help kids create a healthy mindset around weight and body image.
Thank You To Our Show Sponsor Go to Mysoulcbd.com/chalene and 15% off will be automatically taken at checkout
Get Your 50 FREE Stories Ideas go to instaclubhub.com/story
Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Be sure to subscribe to Chalene’s YouTube channel !!!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!