How to Hire and Build Sales Superstars, Sarah Wirth
Some of the topics covered on this episode of The Sales Podcast:
- Consistency is key to success for successful sales managers
- Career discussions
- One-on-one sessions
- They are usually non-quota-carrying managers
- Top sales reps think they want to be left alone but they do appreciate good coaching and guidance
- Most sales managers were promoted into the position from a top sales role but were never given any guidance on how to be a successful sales manager
- That's why they focus on helping the sales managers
- This training is for the benefit of the sales managers.
- It's not a knock on you to get help.
- It's a compliment that leadership wants to invest in you.
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store