How to Lighten Your Life | Light Watkins
🎧 Tune in for an enriching conversation with Light Watkins, renowned spiritual minimalist who swapped his 2-bedroom LA apartment for a backpack and a nomadic lifestyle. Learn how to achieve more peace and freedom in your life, from the expert himself!
• Dive into the concept of 'Spiritual Minimalism', exploring how it goes beyond just getting rid of material possessions.
• Discover how inner happiness, stillness practices, and meditation can profoundly impact your day-to-day life.
• Uncover the truth behind our attachment to the familiar, even when it doesn't fulfill us, and learn how to overcome this resistance.
• Take a journey with Light as he shares stories and principles from his new book, Travel Light: Spiritual Minimalism to Live a More Fulfilled Life.
Don't just declutter your living space; declutter your soul. It's time to travel light.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Sharon Salzberg about insight meditation and loving-kindness.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.