How to Overcome Eating and Body Image Challenges with The Body Joyful Author Anne Poirier
Hola amigos! Welcome back to another fantastic episode of the One Small Bite Podcast. We are so excited to bring you yet another thought inspiring conversation about body image, food, eating, substance abuse, disordered eating, and life changing journeys. In this episode David talks to Body Confidence Coach and Self-Talk Trainer Anne Poirier. Listen in as we discuss the various challenges people face in our lives when it comes to body image and diets.
We also talk quite a bit about her journey and various other topics around food, eating, body image, and her amazing book.
- 3 Major events that solidified her disordered relationship with food and body
- Relationship to soccer and sports in High School
- College years was her 2nd wave of eating disorders, dieting, and body image issues
- Struggles with divorce, relationships, alcohol, and other body image issues
- Transformation to Intuitive Eating, HAES, and weight-inclusive life and work
- Blogging, writing, and coaching and helping people
- The book "The Body Joyful" and current work
For full show notes remember to visit our website for links and more.
If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to your podcasts at Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss another episode.
Exciting News!!! We’re going to be changing our company brand name soon, so keep an eye out for that.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Biteto start transforming your life.
Remember - Chop the diet mentality; Fuel Your Body; and Nourish Your Soul