How to Overcome Fear of Judgment - 863
Chalene realizes that the title of this episode is a bit of a rhetorical question, but the fact is many of us have a really difficult time pulling the trigger — no matter what it is.
Things, like: starting a new project, releasing a new program, and putting yourself out there on social media can be scary. This is because most of us have some fear of being judged or doing it wrong.
So today, Chalene hopes to not only answer this question, but, also, help you move forward — without fear of failure or judgment.
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Be sure to subscribe to Chalene’s YouTube channel !!!
Thank you to our Sponsor!!! Organifi!!! Go to Organifi.com/chalene and Use the Code CHALENE for 20% off all products!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!