How to Pitch Yourself Like a Pro with Angie Trueblood
Whether you’re a business owner or you have a personal mission that needs to be shared with the world, one of the best ways to increase your visibility is through guest appearances and podcast guesting is one of the simplest and most effective. That’s why episode 76 of The Positively Living Podcast is about pitching yourself like a pro!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Angie Trueblood shares the importance of guesting on other people’s podcasts to boost your visibility and actionable steps you can take right now to reduce your time and increase your effectiveness when pitching your next guest opportunity.
Angie and I cover the following topics:
- The benefits of pitching yourself as a guest on other people’s podcasts.
- Common mistakes that are easily avoided and tips to elevate your pitching game and successfully land guest appearances in alignment with your brand.
- Angie’s secret for the most effective and efficient ways to pitch yourself despite having a busy schedule.
- Using what you’ve learned and mastered about pitching and applying it to other aspects of your business and landing quality guests for your platform.
- Focusing on the quality of guest appearances over the quantity or perceived value from “big names” that don’t necessarily bring you the visibility you want.
The only “perfect pitch” is the one that leads with value and focuses on building a genuine connection.
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less while achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH ANGIE TRUEBLOOD:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
Buy Lisa a coffee!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!