How to Reclaim Your Power Thru the Golden Sequence!!! Self-Help Tips from Jonni Pollard
If you’ve ever wanted to reclaim the power of your humanity, then do we have The Golden Sequence show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jonni Pollard, best known for his creation of the 1 Giant Mind and the Learn Meditation Smartphone app, and the author of a brilliant new book, The Golden Sequence.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about tapping into Vedic wisdom to break through our toxic beliefs and conditioning, and create authentic loving connections with everyone and everything around you.
Key Points Discussed:
- What happened when Jonni Pollard starred worldwide in Heartbreak High?
- How’d he end up traveling in India?
- What was the self-judgment he was feeling, and why?
- What’s the Vedic perspective of reality?
- What is the Golden Sequence?
- What’s the heart of our crisis today?
- What is survival mode?
- What’s it mean we’re distracting ourselves to death?
- What is our evolutionary mismatch?
- What are the four golden insights?
- What’s the practice of affirming the four golden insights?
- What does it truly mean that life is sacred?
- What is meant that love is our nature?
- What is wisdom and how is it our power?
- What does it mean that fulfillment is our purpose?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- How do we begin?
- How do we recognize the sacredness in our lives and of our lives?
- What is witnessing and why is it so important?
- What can we learn from a visit with the Dalai Lama about friendliness?
- What’s the importance of being of service?
- What’s the power of a daily practice?
- What are a few key items to include in our daily practice?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive