How to Restore Trust and Recover from Betrayal - 643
In the last episode, Chalene shared a very personal and candid story about her most difficult time in marriage and business. The feedback was so overwhelming that she decided to revisit the topic today — focusing on what it takes to recover from betrayal. And, more specifically, restoring trust when it doesn't seem possible.
Thank you to our Sponsor My Soul CBD!!! Go to MySoulcbd.com/chalene and get 20% off or your entire order!!!
Thank you to our New Sponsor!!! Thrive Market! Go to ThriveMarket.com/LIFER to get 25% off your first order AND a FREE gift!
Links from today’s episode:
- If you have not listened to the previous episode be sure to by going to Our Ugly Mess Before the Success
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Stop dieting & start living:
Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!