How to Set Boundaries and Banish Burnout with Rachel Bearbower
This episode is sponsored by my friends at Keela, a comprehensive fundraising and donor management software that will help you expand your reach, increase fundraising revenue, and foster a dedicated community of supporters.
Several of my clients are currently using Keela and have continued to be impressed with how easy it is to use, how affordable it is and most importantly, the results that they see and the impact they are able to create.
Keela is hosting a webinar, led by me, on June 6 - How to Drive Donations and Get Engagement Using Social Media. It’s totally free, and you can get all the details and sign up by clicking here.
As a former small shop Executive Director, Rachel Bearbower of Small Shop Strategies understands how tough it is to do everything on your own. The stress, frustration and being underfunded can be overwhelming. How can we set boundaries and banish burnout in our jobs and in our personal lives?
In this episode, we discuss:
- Rachel's ideas for building resilience in our organizations and in ourselves, especially after the collective trauma we all experienced (the pandemic)
- The 4 things most successful nonprofit organizations and successful EDs have in common
- Some of her favorite time-saving tips - how to work smarter and not harder
- Her best advice for small shop fundraisers and EDs trying to make it all work
Connect with Rachel
- Productivity Challenge: https://www.smallshopstrategies.com/challenge
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/smallshopstrategies/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelbearbower/
About Julia Campbell, the host of the Nonprofit Nation podcast:
Named as a top thought leader by Forbes and BizTech Magazine, Julia Campbell (she/hers) is an author, coach, and speaker on a mission to make the digital world a better place.
She wrote her book, Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, as a roadmap for social change agents who want to build movements using engaging digital storytelling techniques. Her second book, How to Build and Mobilize a Social Media Community for Your Nonprofit, was published in 2020 as a call-to-arms for mission-driven organizations to use the power of social media to build movements.