How to Succeed as a Young Female Practice Owner
On this episode of Dental Marketing Secrets, I interviewed Dr. Shelby Tesar of Aurora Dentist Office and Orthodontics.
Dr. Tesar has always dreamed of owning a practice. She shares with us how she successfully opened and grew a dental practice as a young female under the age of 30!
While there have been some hardships along the way (including a global pandemic), Dr. Tesar worked hard to keep things thriving.
She reveals how she handled keeping her practice open during COVID-19 and what marketing efforts have been most successful for her growth.
Here's what we discussed...
- How she successfully opened up a dental practice
- What it's been like to own practice as a female under the age of 30
- Staffing challenges and how she's overcome them
- How she's utilizing LinkedIn to grow her personal network and market herself
- How she has developed a personal brand as a successful dentist
- So much more!
Lots of great information in this episode! Let us know what you think in the comments below.