How to Take Charge of Your Time
#177: Are you stuck trying to find a way to motivate yourself with those tasks you really don't like to do?
If you're like me, you've tried countless different methods trying to boost your productivity. However, this solution is something you may not have heard of. It's...... time-crafting!
In this episode, Mike Vardy, a productivity strategist, the founder of Productivityist, and the creator of the productivity methodology known as TimeCrafting will walk us through it.
He has been featured in many publications including The Globe and Mail, Forbes, Inc., Fast Company and more. Mike has also developed successful classes on productivity and time management for Skillshare and CreativeLIVE.
This episode is packed with gems, so let's get to it! :)
Learn How You Can Take Charge of Your Time...
- [02:25 ] - Question #1: What is real productivity?
- [03:03 ] - Intention + Attention = Productivity
- [05:54 ] - Question #2: How to stop procrastinating & get those tasks done?
- [15:32 ] - Time for reflection
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Oliver Burkeman's article: News is not your life
- Power of Habit book
- Mike's Website
- Kelly's 4D Breakthrough Devotional
- Kelly's Youtube Channel
- Power of One Framework Masterclass
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Listen on Spotify
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.