How to Tell Your Story Without Being Disowned or Hurting People - 531
Chalene truly believes — and has taught for years — that sharing our stories is how we best serve others. But how do you tell your story when fear enters the equation? Fear of hurting someone else, damaging your reputation, tarnishing the way people feel about you, potentially alienating family members, and the list goes on. Today, Chalene will break down her thoughts on this very complicated subject in the hopes it gets you to, ultimately, share your story!
Thank you to our sponsors Butcherbox!!
Go to Butcherbox.com/CHALENE to get $20 off plus Free Bacon!!
Links from today’s episode:
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey jkat08!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!