How to Think Like Google - Tom Chi
Tom Chi is one of the sharpest minds of our generation. He is the co-founder of Google X and the creator of Google Glass. In this episode, he shares techniques he uses to hack productivity and increase his efficiency in learning. Tom’s systems of living will help you be more effective in the way you work, make better decisions, and put you in a state of constant learning.
Listen out for:
- Why knowledge is the enemy of learning.
- How to maximize your rate of learning.
- Why metabolizzability is more important than the truth.
- What bright spots, dark spots, and associates are and how they can help you.
-The ‘10% Better Fridays’ technique.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.