How to be a steward of the earth, live sustainably and offset our footprint with Graham Hill
On today’s episode, I’ll be speaking with Graham Hill, one of Fast Company’s “100 Most Creative People in Business,” Hill is sought-after to clearly communicate how we can create a wealthier, greener, and happier planet. He has presented at many prestigious conferences including two main-stage TED talks that have been viewed more than 11M times.
Hill founded one of the first internet consultancies in 1995.
In 2004, he created the groundbreaking website TreeHugger.com. The most trafficked green site for years, it sold to Discovery and has served billions of page views. He is now scaling The Carbonauts into a global movement working with fantastic companies such as Amazon, Chanel and AT&T.
We talk about the following and so much more:
- Why is living sustainably important?
- Why less stuff leads to more happiness and what the three rules are for living with less.
- What are carbon-offsets? Why should people care about them?
- When it comes to living more sustainably, where should people start?
- What are some of the ways we can shop to offset our footprint?
- What is the Carbonauts? Why did you create this?
- Why he shared a TED talk on why he is a weekday vegetarian
Please tag us and tell us what you loved! You can follow @Gateways_To_Awakening on Instagram or Facebook if you’d like to stay connected.