How to feel more confident speaking in English
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- faking it till you make it
- other tips to feel more confident
- how to create a virtuous cycle
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- "fake it till you make it" = acting a certain way more and more to begin to believe the act about ourselves
- to hack [something] = to find a creative solution to something that takes less time than a conventional method
- to associate [something] with [something else] = To link something in the mind with something else
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)