How to lead yourself and your organization to become Undisruptable with Aidan McCullen | Thought Leader
In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Mahan Tavakoli speaks with Aidan McCullen, the host and founder of The Innovation Show and author of the book Undisruptable: A Mindset of Permanent Reinvention for Individuals, Organisations and Life. Aidan shares examples on how organizations and individuals can embrace reinvention in order to become undisruptable.
● Aidan McCullen talks about the reason why most change initiatives fail.
● The transformation of a caterpillar into a butterfly and lessons for leaders.
● How Amazon reinvented a failed product and transformed it into a killer product.
● Aidan McCullen shares how seeing life as cyclical rather than linear helps us with a reinvention mindset.
Also mentioned in this episode:
● Scott D. Anthony author of The Little Black Book Of Innovation: How it works, How to do it and co-author of Eat, Sleep, Innovate: How to Make Creativity an Everyday Habit Inside Your Organization
● Daniel Z. Lieberman author of The Molecule of More
● Robert Sapolsky author of Behave
Buy Aidan McCullen’s Book:
Connect with Aidan McCullen:
Connect with Mahan Tavakoli:
More information and resources available at the Partnering Leadership Podcast website: