How your Body’s Posture affects your ability to Manifest with Aaron Alexander : Episode 277
Text the word JOURNAL to 202-217-0704 to receive journal prompts & to connect 1:1 with me!! YES that’s my # and it’s ME!
What's Your Money Frequency? Find Out Now
Come say hi over on Instagram
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- Playing like a child
- What is abundance
- How Aaron is cultivating his soul's purpose
- Getting into alignment with your body and it’s physique
- Interrupting your mental patterns
- Showing up authentically in your life
- Realizing your body will adapt to your mind
- Picking up on the body patterns
- Tapping into you want to feel
- Tips to start embodying confidence
- The effects of your body’s posture
- Taking radical responsibility and pausing
- Behind Aaron’s book
- The importance of yoga and micromanaging your breath
Today, we are tapping in on all things body with Aaron Alexander. In this episode we talk about getting into alignment with your body, how to interrupt negative patterns, slowing down, body posture and nature baths. We talk about our past experiences in bodybuilding and Aaron shares how he takes radical responsibility every day to make sure he grounds himself.
Aaron is a manual therapist, movement coach, and author, as well as the host of the top ranking podcast, Align Podcast. Aaron has helped the world’s top athletes and celebrities, and everyone in between, relieve their physical and mental pain and is here to help you, too. After working with clients and spending years traveling around the world, being immersed in various cultures, he has come to the conclusion that the healthiest people are not from gym cultures. Instead, they utilize each moment as an opportunity to move their body, strengthen their mind, and live holistically.Taking the practices he has gathered from these cultures, insights from past podcast guests, and his own clinical practice, Aaron has created a modernized, simplified movement lifestyle for you to easily integrate into your daily life. When you do, every moment becomes an opportunity to develop strength, flexibility, and confidence to live optimally.
Connect with Aaron: