Humanizing the Food System With Real Food Real Stories
Real Food Real Stories is an organization on a mission to humanize our food system, one story at a time. We sat down with their founder and director to learn how they're using storytelling to make food more just and sustainable in the long run.
Episode Show Notes:
- Learn more about Real Food Real Stories on their website and Instagram and be sure to check out their Curious Eater podcast.
- Jovida and Pei Ru are fans of Diaspora Co spices and Eatwell Farm.
- We discussed our mutual admiration of Nik Sharma, who we also had the pleasure to interview on another podcast.
- "How We Show Up" by Mia Birdsong is a must-read book about the power of community and recognizing our interdependence.
- Pavlova is a delicious dessert and a favorite of Jovidas.
- Pei-Ru loves singing "Morning Sun" by Melody Gardot with her son.