Hunter Hastings: Opportunities in Crisis and How Marketers and Businesses Will Succeed
In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Hunter Hastings, a marketer by profession and economist who assists in educating business leaders and entrepreneurship for the Mises Institute. We discuss the challenges and opportunities that businesses will have in overcoming the pandemic and shifts in business and consumer behavior that have come with it.
In this interview with Hunter, he shares insight on how organizations and marketing departments need to "flip" their focus from internal operations to what the consumer or client is in true need of. It's an optimistic view of the future with respect to the pandemic and the challenges it brought to organizations large and small.
Special Guest: Hunter Hastings.
- DK New Media: Douglas Karr is a recognized influencer in the marketing technology industry. Hire Douglas to speak at your next event, develop an online webinar, host and develop your company's podcast, or train your marketing team. Promo Code: dknewmedia
- Hunter Hastings — Articles, podcasts, and tools from Hunter Hastings.
- Economics for Entrepreneurs Podcast — Hosted by Hunter Hastings, this weekly podcast focuses on helping the real-life, flesh-and-blood entrepreneur to succeed.
- Economics for Business — Sign up as a beta user for Hunter Hasting's entrepreneurial platform.
- Mises Institute — The Mises Institute exists to promote teaching and research in the Austrian school of economics, and individual freedom, honest history, and international peace, in the tradition of Ludwig von Mises and Murray N. Rothbard.