I’ll Give You The Sun Book Club
Our March Book Club Pick is I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson. Before we get into the book, we talk a little bit about Coronavirus and how we’re feeling. This book is the perfect quarantine read as it feels a bit like a cozy warm hug.
The book is the story of Jude and Noah - twins who were once inseparable, but have now grown apart. Via alternating timelines, we learn the heartbreaking reasons that this has happened. Noah tells the story of their younger years, meanwhile Jude’s timeline takes place three years later when they are 16. It’s magically written and a feel good read… we can’t recommend it enough!
Stay safe and healthy, and come join us in the Facebook group to talk about the book!
- Plush Knit Joggers for women from Old Navy (Pandemic Pants)
- Little Fires Everywhere on Hulu
- Tie Dye Sweatsuit from PJ Salvage (sold out, unfortunately, but similar here)
- Ugg Slippers
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Matchmaking for Beginners by Maddie Dawson
- The Splendid and the Vile by Eric Larson
April Book Club:
- In Five Years by Rebecca Searle
- The Adaptables by Random House (Little Fires Everywhere podcast; we are guests on episode 3!)
- Beauty Counter: Go to beautycounter.com and get 10% of your first order of $100 or more with Code BOP. Hurry! Offer expires at the end of March!
- Night: Go to discovernight.com and get 20% off with code BOP20 at checkout.
- Rothy’s: rothys.com/BOP
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!