I Got Choked By A Stalker! - 948
It's Chalene's birthday and we're giving her the day off from recording. So, instead, we're sharing a Patreon "Between Friends" episode for y’all to enjoy.
In this episode, Chalene gets real about what it's like when people tell her they feel like they know her because they've done her workouts. She also shares a personal story she's never told before about a scary experience with a stalker who choked her.
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Thank you to our Sponsor!!! Organifi!!! Go to Organifi.com/chalene and Use the Code CHALENE for 20% off all products!
You don’t need prior experience, or a big following to Make Money Today by Scoring Brand Deals Go To chalene.com/GetaDeal
Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!