I Have, I Am, I Can: Cultivating Resiliency in Educators (Part Two)
In today's episode of Lean Into You, we continue our conversation with Pat Stanislaski, the Director of Partnering for Prevention, LLC. In part two of our chat, we will talk about how educators can cultivate resiliency within themselves. We will cover:
1) The five protective factors
2) The importance of reframing obstacles in front of us
3) Using humor as a strategy for cultivating resiliency
4) Asset building through I have, I am, I can affirmations
5) The five domains of post-traumatic growth
This podcast is funded through a grant with the Tennessee Department of Human Services and Signal Centers, Inc.