I Love A Good Mind Poop
- April is a Park Ranger and a Beast Lord and Jim's wife
- Ryan Ike Composer is a topic bucket at https://twitter.com/RyanIkeComposer/
- 4:58 Inventing secular rituals for children
- 19:25 Playing a Tabletop RPG can make you a better person
- 33:02 Which key is most fun to jam in, on the piano?
- The Strong Songs episode about "I Wish," by Stevie Wonder. http://strongsongspodcast.com/i-wish-by-stevie-wonder
- "I Wish," by Stevie Wonder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKYka-PNt0
- Perfect Pitch. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_pitch
- A=432 tuning. https://attunedvibrations.com/432hz-healing/
- Patent: Vibrating toilet seat. https://patents.google.com/patent/US4920583A/en
- 40:30 The Muddler asks: "What would happen if we outlawed moss, botanically and culturally?"
- Reintroducing wolves to Yellowstone. https://youtu.be/ysa5OBhXz-Q
- 47:27 Monster Kabinett is a robot-hell you can pay to go to in Berlin, why don't we have these here? https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/monster-kabinett
- The cliffs of Dún Aonghasa. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%BAn_Aonghasa
- Oneonta falls. https://www.whentobewhere.com/travel-listing/oneonta-gorge-lower-oneonta-falls
- 58:18 "Dance Monkey," by The Tones and I. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0hyYWKXF0Q
- Taking the beast lord before someone else does.
- Being the bucket.
- Being rooted to the ground and going down with the ship.
- Brains autocorrecting puns out of existence.
- Vouching for a deer prancing across a beach.
- Not marrying someone born in the early 2000s.
- Getting into that bucket.
- Getting to sing in a room that's made for singing in.
- A cat wanting to get into the recording studio really bad.
- A cask of amontillado situation except the cask is the entire world outside the recording studio.
- Choosing to consciously develop rituals for your son.
- Throwing all of spirituality out with the bathwater.
- Going to Hell even though you tried your best.
- Being a steward of the land.
- Recoiling from going out in public because social media has drained all your life energy.
- Calling a dog a good dog when they're just being a dog.
- Having a quiet reflection about the Solstice in the middle of a labyrinth.
- Changing your real name because your pseudonym is better.
- The murder squad rolling out.
- Giving polygons the business and feeling bad for them.
- Figuring out how to be a good person even though you're literally a monster.
- The laws of physics demanding that you torture a goblin.
- Turning into a grouse and being like "peace out, losers."
- Creating an even worse relationship dynamic but at least this one isn't racist.
- Rolling up a CVS middle manager for your D&D one-shot.
- Working to become blind but always knowing you could work harder.
- Meeting someone who won't admit that they like fun shapes.
- Your local goth park ranger with a tattoo covered in flowers.
- A toilet seat that vibrates at the brown note.
- Knowing from experience that eventually you run out of poop.
- Clicking random grids while you think about moss being illegal.
- Outlawing Kate Moss as an unintentional side-effect of your moss legislation.
- Being the moss lord.
- Being the moss beast.
- Muddling your mimosa because you're ahead of the curve.
- Not drinking, but knowing so much about it that it'd be dangerous if you did.
- Moss turning out to be the linchpin to global biological harmony.
- Taking the time you used to spend itching and spending it reproducing.
- Everybody being everything.
- A Delightful Nightmare.
- Having to wait because Mother is not ready yet.
- Mother being ready now.
- Mother turning out to be a free-roaming robotic spider about the size of a smart car.
- Mother malfunctioning and kicking an aluminum folding chair across the room.
- Mother vibrating out of the way like a cheap hotel bed.
- A robot sticking out of the wall with crazy proboscis lips.
- A robot that knows how to use chopsticks.
- A flesh robot playing German industrial metal while you try to escape.
- Mother remembering you and wanting to drink your blood.
- Guessing sweaters until the beast lord tells you to stop.
- A tourist attraction with a bunch of signs saying "don't come here"
- Not wanting to die but on the other hand wanting a cool inscrutable death.
- Having an animated gif of your cool death on your tombstone.
- Joanna Newsom doing Aretha Franklin.
- Not wanting to admit whether you're a doctor.
- Playing a miniature game of snake in the spreadsheet that only you can perceive.
- Still not having a catchphrase.
- Being the beast bucket.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store