I Went Into Debt And I Never Want To Do It Again! (Hour 2)
Jade Warshaw & John Delony answer your questions and discuss:
- The best ways to be saving money,
- from the blog: How Much Should I Have In Savings?
- "Should we pay off our car before our baby arrives?",
- from the blog: When to Pause Your Debt Snowball
- What to do when you're starting at "Baby Step Zero",
- from the blog: 4 Things You Must Include In Your Budget
- How to prioritize a mortgage and investing when managing health crises,
- How being out of debt will set you ahead and bring you peace when it seems like the world is falling apart.
Support Our Sponsor:
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Want a plan for your money? Take our FREE 3 minute assessment: https://bit.ly/3nInETX
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices