IPO Fever, and Do Bullies Make Good Bosses?
Youngme, Felix, and Mihir discuss why so many high-profile companies (Uber, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, Slack, Postmates, Casper, Peloton, etc.) are planning to go public this year. They also debate whether it’s acceptable for bosses to throw temper tantrums at work.
Some recent picks:
- Shoplifters (Movie)
- Motif (Photobooks)
- Hopper (App)
- Free Solo (National Geographic Documentary)
- Dreyer’s English: An Utterly Correct Guide to Clarity and Style (Benjamin Dreyer)
- Interesting as F*** (Reddit subreddit)
- BA Magic Videos (British Airways)
- General Social Survey Visualization Tool
- Chef’s Knife Mac MTH-80
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.