IR Canada Show 132: May the 4th be with you
Download IR: Canada #132
|Become a Patron!|
Welcome back! It’s hard to believe we’re into May already. Spring has flown by. Apologies to all out there as this should have been posted on May 2nd, but somehow the web scheduling got away from me. So here we are on May 4th.
May the 4th be with you! (Yes, let your nerd colours fly!)
I’ve got the next 3 or so shows filled already with tracks, and I’m trying to get through the email back log as quickly as I can. So if you’ve emailed and not heard back, feel free to follow up.
- Devilz by Definition – Piece by Piece – Windsor ON
- Howard Lee Naylor – Sweet Janine – Pentiction BC
- Girl Pow-R / The Squad – Fun All Day – Toronto ON
- Brandon Child – Time – Toronto ON
- Malika Tirolien – Time – Montreal QC
- Arkells with K. Flay
– You Can Get It – Hamilton ON
Thank you listeners for taking the time to listen to my show. Thank you Bands, Musicians, and promoters for sending me music. I don’t talk on the show that much about my personal life, as I’ve always felt the show was to feature and talk about Canadian Bands and musicians. It’s been 3 years now since I left a safe secure job. I was missing out so much on family time as I had been since 2011 when I starting working jobs that were mostly evenings only. I wanted time with my family. Sadly the job I left for didn’t last, and all the temp positions I managed to land didn’t turn into anything long term or permanent. Add in as I was about to start looking for work, my husband of over 20 years was diagnosed with Stage 4 Prostate Cancer. Yes STAGE 4, before the age of 50 where you are normally tested for prostate cancer. Now here I am, also dealing with Covid 19. A high risk household, and Covid. So that brings up to me starting the patreon page for this show. But, if you can’t manage a monthly Patreon donation, please consider a one time donate to his fund Help John Fight Cancer. Donations can be done anonymously. Every penny goes to bills, keeping a roof over our head and food on the table. If you can manage a monthly patreon donation the site is: IR Canada Patreon Perks are listed on the site and start with shout out Thank-you’s on the show and social media pages.
Other Important Links
- Insomnia Radio Canada Twitter (@IR_Canada)
- Insomnia Radio Canada Facebook
- IR: Canada
- IR: Canada Feed
- Insomnia Radio Canada on Telegram
- email: chris at insomniaradio dot net
- Insomnia Radio Canada on Castbox
- Insomnia Radio Canada Play List on Spotify
- Insomnia Radio Canada on Spotify