If You're Not Financially Ready, It's Not The Right Time (Hour 3)
Jade Warshaw & George Kamel answer your questions and discuss:
- "We're getting kicked out of my grandpa's retirement community and we don't know if we should rent or buy,"
- from the blog: Should I Rent or Buy a House?
- Why it's important to share the same financial values with your significant other,
- "Should I insure my engagement ring?",
- from the blog: How to Buy an Engagement Ring: 5 Tips
- How to financially prepare for a layoff,
- "Should we move away from family so we can afford a house?",
- from the blog: How Much House Can I Afford?
- The best ways save for upcoming medical expenses.
Support Our Sponsor:
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Join a Personality-led FPU class. Click here!
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: https://bit.ly/3cEP4n6
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? https://ter.li/s64ye3
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices