If You Don't Ask, The Answer Is "No"
Picture this: you spot an attractive person across the room and you start walking over to introduce yourself but they panic sets in and you awkwardly run away to hide
Or you finally muster up the courage to ask your boss for a promotion, only to talk yourself out of it because "what's the point in even asking?"
If you've ever been on the brink of putting yourself out there, whether in pursuit of a romantic partner, a job opportunity or even a discount on your next purchase, this episode is for you!
You'll hear several examples from life, business and healthcare to hammer home the life-changing magic of asking a single question.
Because it only takes ONE question, ONE extra ounce of courage and effort to push past discomfort and RADICALLY change your life.
Take it from me: my dying patients wish they had the opportunity that you and I still have—one that is too often taken for granted.
It's time to be bold and ask for what you want and need—tune in this week to hear how!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- the simple magic of the phrase "If you dont ask, the answer is NO"
- real world examples of how asking for what you want can get you a life saving organ or help start a billion dollar businesses
- how asking the right question can actually save you money
- how one bold act of courage can change your entire life
- the 3-2-1 rule to help you take action when you're scared
- the power of word choice and phrasing when asking questions
- how to ask questions that maximize your probability for a favorable response
- regrets of the dying
If you've been positively impacted by this podcast and want to take your growth to the next level by working 1 on 1 with me as your coach, book a free call here!
Together we'll help you break through the obstacles holding you back, change those deeply ingrained behaviors and thought patterns, and help you unlock your innate potential and achieve your goals as the best version of you
Enjoying the show? Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts