Improving The Most Important Skill: Communication with Lori Harder - 523
On this episode of The Chalene Show, you’re in for a real treat as Chalene chats with, fellow podcaster, Lori Harder (Earn Your Happy Podcast). This conversation was an additional piece from their recent interview on Lori’s podcast and, because the topic is one they’re both super passionate about, we included it for you here! What's the ever intriguing subject? Communication! Look, how you communicate with others will determine how they perceive and receive you. And, not to mention, has the ability to make or break any type of relationship. Get ready for an enlightening dialogue that feels much more like a good talk between friends than an interview!
Thank you to our sponsor Fabletics!!!
Links from today’s episode:
- Learn more about at LoriHarder.com
- Listen to Lori’s podcast Earn Your Happy
- Check Lori’s book A Tribe Called Bliss
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Be sure to check out the new and Improved Courageous Confidence Club
- Sign up for the Free 10 Day Sugar Challenge and kick the sugar cravings!!!
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review HERE if yours is played on air Chalene will send you a gift!!
- Hey Amanda!!!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!