In Law Issues | Ep. 517
When we get married, we are also marrying into our spouse’s family. In laws can be a blessing, but that’s not always the case. Today we share real life examples of in-law issues and how couples dealt with them, and give you practical steps to deal with the issues that you might be facing.
We know in-law issues run the gamut and so this advice is not one-size-fits-all. So if we missed something you want to hear covered,
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Did we miss an important in law issue you want to hear addressed? Email me and let us know!
- Dr. Kim says that one of the keys to an awesome marriage is being a student of your spouse. Take that advice seriously and study your husband with the Husband Study Challenge!
- Find the link to leave us a rating & review on iTunes on the Apple Podcasts Page. We *so* appreciate your support of the podcast!
- Will you take 15 minutes each week to check up on your marriage? Dr. Kim highly recommends a quick weekly check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do!
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!
- Check out Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email! The Marriage Multiplier brings you 4 pieces of marriage wisdom in a quick, easy to read email.