InSights Art Competition
On this episode of Change Makers, we're getting ready for the InSights Art competition. We'll learn more about the competition, the importance of art and how art is taught to children and adults with visual impairments, as well as hear from an InSights Art artist.
Participants (In order of appearance)
- Sara Brown, APH Public Relations Manager
- Rob Guillen, APH Special Programs Coordinator
- Meg Outland, APH Special Programs Assistant
- Erin Schalk, The Braille Institute Art Instructor
- Josephine "Joey" Hernandez, InSights Art participant and Independent Artist