Indra Nooyi on Leading with Respect
As CEO, Indra Nooyi led PepsiCo through its most important strategic pivots and navigated the company through two financial crises. But during her time there, her male colleagues continued to disrespect her. To the point where she threatened to walk out. Today, Indra tells us how she demanded respect in the workplace and how it impacted her career.
In this episode, Indra shares:
- How her teachers described her – and why she worked against it her whole life
- The way she drew hard lines to be respected in the workplace
- How her cultural upbringing influenced why she never asked for a raise
- Why not everyone should aspire to be the CEO – and why it’s okay
- What you'll learn from her class on MasterClass Leading with Purpose