Inspiration, Motivation and Discipline
In episode 35 of the Fit, Strong Women Over 50 podcast for the Becoming Elli community, Jill and Chris discuss inspiration, motivation and discipline.
Listen to the conversation where we talk about:
- What's the difference between inspiration and motivation?
- Where does discipline come in?
- How can you get motivated?
- How do the people you surround yourself with inspire you?
- What do you do when you're not feeling inspired to eat healthy or to work out?
- How does the Becoming Elli community to help each other to stay motivated and inspired?
Mentioned in this podcast:
- Janet Palcko - hiking in Spain
- Wendy Rivera- cross fit and running while dealing with flare ups of RA
- Juel Fitzgerald - walking marathons
- Diane Berkley - weight training
- Diane Reuther - hiking the Alps
Now available on Pandora podcasts.