Inspirational Business Story - Leap of Faith in Business
#157: Have you been getting signs or heard from God that you should be doing something different in your professional life, like maybe starting a business?
It definitely can sound scary and be a bit frightening, to take that leap of faith. However, as today's guest will tell us, it doesn't matter what the age (she started at 49 years old), or what your level of experience is, God will use it all. If your faith is like a mustard seed and you're willing to take that risk, things you couldn't imagine will happen.
A freak accident in 2011 triggered a rare disease and caused Dori Staehle to rethink her life and her purpose. She asked God to give her a way to heal herself and others. The answer was: “Use your drums.” In 2 weeks, she was healed. She then started her fourth business, Next Stage Drumming, with $40 and she began sharing the healing power of drumming with others and teaching them how to use it as a health and wellness tool.
In order to move forward and fully embrace her Divine Assignment, Dori had to drop her previous businesses and musical endeavors. And that's when things got really interesting.
Dori became a certified drum therapist, developed customized programs, and has two encouraging books on Amazon. She lives in the Raleigh, NC area with her husband Mark - and a load of drums!
This episode covers why you should take that leap of faith and how conformity is never the answer. :)
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Learn Why You Should Take That Leap of Faith....
- [04:05 ] How Dori started her journey into the world of drumming
- [11:30 ] What is drum therapy and how does it work?
- [13:50 ] It works! - Dori's healing journey with drums after her accident in 2011
- [20:59 ] What should you do if you feel God is calling you to do something new?
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Dori's Free Gift to You
- Dori's Latest Book: Rise Up & Rock: Activating Your God-Given Purpose
- Power of One Framework Masterclass
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Listen on Spotify
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.