Intermittent Fasting with Gin Stephens
In episode 58 of the Fit Strong Women Over 50 podcast, Jill and Chris interview Gin Stephens about her experiences with intermittent fasting.
Gin Stephens has been living the intermittent fasting lifestyle since 2014. This lifestyle shift allowed her to lose over 80 pounds.
She has launched her intermittent fasting website, four Facebook support groups, four self-published books, and two top-ranked podcasts—Intermittent Fasting Stories and The Intermittent Fasting Podcast. Gin is the author of Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle.
Her newest book, Fast, Feast, Repeat will be available in June 2020.
Gin graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition’s Health Coach Training Program in 2019. She earned a Doctor of Education degree in Gifted and Talented Education (2009), a Master's degree in Natural Sciences (1997), and a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education (1990). She taught elementary school for 28 years, and has worked with adult learners in a number of settings.
In today's podcast we discussed:
- How does intermittent fasting work with weight loss?
- Intermittent fasting and maintaining a weight loss
- Recommendations for starting intermittent fasting
- What to eat while you’re practicing intermittent fasting
- How certain flavored beverages can interrupt a clean fast
- Strength training, running and cycling with intermittent fasting
Her upbeat personality, combined with years of experience with intermittent fasting provides an interesting episode.
For more information visit: