Interview: Chris Judd, Private Investor
On this episode: Chris Judd is a former professional AFL football player turned private investor and podcast host.
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Owen Raszkiewicz talks to Chris about:
- His early days, lessons learned and buying his first stock at age 16
- How and why he continued to invest while competing in the AFL at the highest level
- The transition to becoming a full-time private investor post his sporting career
- Risk versus volatility, why volatility shouldn't matter to a private investor
- How Chris constructs his all weather portfolio using the simple principles and the ideas of a soccer team (high growth companies as strikers/forwards, defenders include gold mining companies and currency trades)
- Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) and the case for inflation, deflation and everything in between
SHOW NOTES: http://bit.ly/ChrisJudd-Pod |
Watch the video version: https://bit.ly/Rask-YouTube |
Get access to Owen’s free research reports, investing courses & hear first about new podcasts and promotions: https://bit.ly/master-investing |
The information in this podcast is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store