Interview: Per Amundsen, ThinkTank Commercial Property Finance
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast Owen talks with Per Amundsen of ThinkTank Commercial Property Finance. ThinkTank provides investors exposure to commercial property debt, by extending credit to borrowers such as business owners, SMSFs and development companies.
This is a unique episode in the series thus far because it's a new asset class for the series, the company Per helped build is one of just a few in Australia and it serves both sides of the ledger.
In this episode Owen and Per discuss:
- Per's journey from Canada to Australian banking
- How and why commercial property debt is receiving a lot of investor interest
- How funds like ThinkTank provide exposure to investors at different parts of the capital stack
- The risks involved in commercial debt investing
- COVID-19's impact on commercial and residential property, as well as retail-specific sectors; and
- The opportunity in industrial property
SHOW NOTES: https://bit.ly/Per-Amundsen |
Take Owen’s free investing courses & hear first about new podcasts and promotions: https://bit.ly/master-investing |
PLEASE NOTE: This episode was recorded remotely, we apologize for any inconvenience with the audio quality.
The information in this podcast is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store