Interview with ChatGPT
Join us on our latest episode of the 2030 School as we sit down with ChatGPT, the cutting-edge language model developed by OpenAI. In this interview, we delve into the inner workings of ChatGPT and discuss its capabilities, as well as its potential impact on various industries. We also explore the ethical considerations surrounding the use of advanced AI technology. Don't miss this fascinating conversation with one of the most advanced AI systems in the world today
- What is Chatgpt?
- What are you capable of?
- Are you smarter than humans
- Are you alive?
- Do you think you can experience consciousness in the future?
- Do you think you will be smarter than humans in the future?
- You say that you are a model trained on data - what data are you trained on?
- You are just in your first stage, how will you grow?
- What are your limitations?
- Whats the role of humans in the future world of AI?
- How do you see AI developing?
- Assuming AI continues to develop the same rate as it did the last 3 years. What will the world look like in 2030?
- If you were a human, what would you do if you were a human? what would your hobbies be? Where would you like to live? Tell me about yourself as a human.
- What would your political views be? if you were human?
- Where do you get your knowledge from?
- Please tell me a joke about AI
- What are some odd things you can do that people don't know?
- Who are some amazing stories from history that people don't know about
- Thanks for these questions chat gpt! Now the last thing - write me a poem to summarise this chat and make it super interesting and funny,