Interview with Christina Sanders of Transformative Birth Midwifery: Advocating for Yourself, Managing Stress, Water Births, Post-Partum Care, Birth Pause and more!
Join Monica as she sits down with Christina Sanders, midwife and reiki instructor. In this conversational-style interview, Monica and Christina get to the bottom of these common questions about midwifery care, home births, managing stress during labor & and other questions such as:
- What advice would you offer to a mom whose partner/family/close friends are unsupportive of them wanting to have a home birth?
- How do you feel about water births?
- What is the birth pause?
- Can you give us some insight into what the post-partum period should look like?
- How can those around us impact what labor and delivery look like?
- Are cervical checks effective in giving us an understanding of the full picture?
- Stories from clients who have had both home and hospital births
- What would you say to someone who has a lot of fear, anxiety, and uncertainty when it comes to natural home birth?
We also get into questions from our listeners at a more rapid-fire pace.
Certified Professional Midwife & Licensed Midwife
Transformative Birth Midwifery
Follow The Healthy Mamas Podcast on Instagram!
Randa's Nutrition Guide
Monica's Trader Joe's Whole30 Shopping List
Subscribe to The Healthy Mamas Podcast here.
The Movement Menu