Intimacy After Having a Baby • X45
We will learn:
- How to rebalance when it seems like everyone is asking everything of you
- When it’s good for sex to take a backseat and when it is a relationship roadblock
- How to cultivate intimacy inside and outside of sex
If you have kids, you may understand just how hard it is to keep the spark alive after having them.
And that’s not to say you’re no longer attracted to your partner, but more so that just feeling attracted or feeling attractive even, often takes a backseat.
We humans can normalize anything and the more we put something off, the harder it is to reintegrate.
So how do we make sure that we prioritize sex and intimacy with our partners even when our families are taking up all the space in our heads?
That’s what we’re talking about today.
Our guest today is Allana Pratt. She’s all about helping you develop a healthy, intimate relationship with ourselves first, which naturally enhances your ideal partnerships.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/x45
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self: https://mindlove.com/morning
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations: https://mindlove.com/premium
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.