Investigating Cincinnati-area COVID-19 complaints
We discuss an "innovation center" coming to Lincoln Heights, tracking COVID-19 vaccinations, an update on the $80M housing development in OTR, and more.
Next, I-Team reporter Dan Monk joins the podcast to discuss his look at a list of 4,300 complaints alleging local companies failed to follow state rules on COVID prevention.
- Avondale homeowner has all-too-common problem of major home repairs needed and a limited income
- Innovation center in Lincoln Heights aims to empower residents to create a more prosperous community
- Kable Academy helping connect people to tech careers -- and rebound from COVID-19 economic crisis
- WATCH: WCPO 9 special tracks COVID-19 vaccine distribution in the Tri-State
- City Council approves controversial $80M housing development in OTR, with no affordable units
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.