Investing in Real Estate and Stock Market, with Dave and Nick from Buck$ and Brew$
Welcome to Real Estate Underground Show #73!
Today, we have special guests Dave and Nick from Buck$ and Brew$. Dave shares his insights on the stock market, where he focuses on stocks, ETFs, and bonds, always finding ways to make more money. With his high honors, he's learned a lot about investment options, which came in handy when he was paying for his daughter's college tuition. But when she earned a decent amount of money, he decided to invest it so that she could retire early.
Meanwhile, Nick has been a real estate and general financial investor for over a decade now. He's been married for 10 years and has a child. His passion is in long-term wealth-building, particularly in real estate buy and hold business.
In this episode:
• We dig deep into peer-to-peer lending with Prosper.
• Dave explains what drew him to the stock market while sharing how the lending platform works and how they evaluate borrowers.
• Nick weighs in on his investment focus in real estate, why he avoids the high-end market, and the strategy he uses in day-to-day trading.
• We'll also talk about how they reconcile their investing differences.
• To wrap things up, Nick shares his first leasing story when he was 21, and we discuss some of the big wins that happened before Buck$ and Brew$ started.
If you want to learn more, or simply reach out to our guests, visit https://bucksandbrews.com/.