Is ClickUp Right for Me with Layla Pomper
Project management platforms are as varied as the users and processes behind them and definitely not a one-size-fits-all. That’s why episode 70 of The Positively Living Podcast is the first in a series of episodes helping you choose the best one for you. Today we ask if ClickUp is right for you!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, my guest Layla Pomper is sharing the importance of first understanding how your brain works best and the actionable steps you can take right now to set up your project management platform in a way that works for YOU.
Layla and I cover the following topics:
- How it’s crucial to determine your process before your platform and the order of setting your systems up for success.
- Questioning your business practices in order to ditch outdated systems and adopt more intentional processes.
- Reframing intentionality into “familiarity” in order to remain open to exploring new systems and processes in your business.
- How to know if you are drawn to more flexible or more rigid project management systems (or if you require one that meets in the middle).
- Using ClickUp templates to gain familiarity and comfortability with the platform and then adjusting towards a flow that works best for you and your team.
- The 2 list approach that will get you to a million-dollar business.
Understanding your process is the number one factor in creating a platform that works best for you.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH LAYLA POMPER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny