Is Donating Your Old Clothes an Effective Recycling Strategy? You Might Not Like the Answer
Have you ever donated clothes into one of those big drop off containers? Do you know if those clothes were ever sent to a family who needed them? In this episode we talk about some of the myths and misconceptions about fast fashion, donating clothes, and how to improve your carbon footprint while still slaying. By the way, we're not suggesting to stop donating clothes - just choose where you donate more carefully so the clothes don't end up in an incinerator!
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support