Is Failing Forward More Than an Act of Bravery?
Joining us on this week's podcast to discuss the many ways of failing forward is Eva Ogden! Failure is a tool for personal success. We discuss the many ways in which we have failed. How, as leaders we can help others learn from failure. Looking at how failure plays a role in culture change. Learning to fail is not an act of bravery but rather a work of progress to build confidence to fail forward.
In today's episode we are talking about:
- How do we handle and react to failure?
- Encouraging others around us to fail by showing up as our authentic selves. Supporting an environment of psychological safety that allows others to feel supported.
- Growing out of the discomfort of failure. Adopting a growth mindset to view shortcomings as steps that lead to achieve success.
- Failure as a tool to find success in Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) work and efforts.
- How to lead culture change on your teams.
- Making ""failure a positive part of your identity
- 5 Steps to make failure one of the most useful tools in your bag to find success
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/thebossybees)