Is P.G. Sittenfeld's PAC legal or a slush fund?
Our panel discusses entrepreneur opportunities in Northern Kentucky, racial inequality in local vaccinations, Cincinnati teacher getting their first vaccinations and more.
Next, WCPO 9 I-Team reporter Paula Christian joins the Hear Cincinnati podcast to explain why prosecutors call P.G. Sittenfeld's political action committee a slush fund, but his attorney says it's legal.
- MORTAR Covington aims to replicate OTR entrepreneurship program's success in Northern Kentucky
- As Hamilton County's homeless shelters keep people warm this winter, they worry worst is yet to come
- Racial inequality shaped the pandemic — and now it's shaping vaccination campaigns, too
- Wilmington man who attended Jan. 6 Capitol riot faces 25 years for alleged online threat
- Rob Portman says 'partisan gridlock' helped him decide not to seek reelection to Senate in 2022
- GOP’s Rep. Jim Jordan won’t seek Portman’s US Senate seat
- 'We just want our kids back': Cincinnati teachers get first vaccine doses ahead of return to school
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.